We’re getting classrooms on their feet to learn the art of social dance. On our dance floor, students develop essential life skills that empower them to take the lead in their lives, in the classroom and beyond.
Through standards-based, in-school residencies, we use the vocabulary of ballroom dance to cultivate the positive feelings that are inherent in every child. The maturity necessary to dance together foster respect, teamwork, confidence and a sense of joy and accomplishment, which we hope to bring to every child. Ballroom dance is the medium we use to nurture these qualities.
We base our teaching style on the Dulaine Method, spearheaded by our co-founder, Pierre Dulaine. Our social and emotional learning curriculum encourages students to practice teamwork with respect and compassion and to participate in their communities as their best selves. The design of our program ensures that every student learns at a comfortable pace, always moving toward a goal they’ll feel proud to accomplish.
We teach social dance to inspire young ladies and gentlemen to...
- Stand a little taller and feel confident in their own shoes
- Venture outside their comfort zones, and rise to every occasion with curiosity and courage
- Celebrate everyday victories as steps to extraordinary accomplishments
- Embrace their classmates as partners and learn to see eye-to-eye
- Share the joy of Dancing Classrooms with their families and communities